Financial Engineering (m/f/d)
From December or later | Munich
We are looking for highly motivated interns with a keen sense of quality who would like to join our creative and inspiring team to work towards the best possible solutions and products.
- Implementing mathematical finance models
- Further developing and testing trading and risk management tools
- Assistance in daily reporting processes
- Market and master data maintenance
- You are in the later stages of your university degree in the area of mathematical finance or science (mathematics, business studies with a business mathematical finance focus)
- You have very good programming skills in Matlab, R or similar, Microsoft Office skills including Visual Basic
- You are very interested in current capital market events
- You are a reliable and independent worker
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills
We also offer you the opportunity to write your thesis at our company.
You can look forward to an interesting, challenging and responsible role in which you can become familiar with and help shape the entire portfolio of a management company. Good career development opportunities in an innovative, dynamically growing company and our open enterprise culture offer recognition for your results.
We look forward to receiving your application, including CV, by e-mail – please include the keyword "Financial Engineering".
In case of an application, please consider that we will keep or electronically file individual-related data until closure of the application process. For comprehensive information on the topic of data protection, please consult our data protection declaration and data protection declaration for applicants.