Middle Office Operations (m/f/d)
As of now or later | Luxembourg
We are looking for highly motivated interns with a keen sense of quality who would like to join our creative and inspiring team to work towards the best possible solutions and products.
- Portfolio management in the IT systems of the parties involved: Monitoring the timely settlement of all transactions, monitoring and booking changes in capital/interest rates/dividends, monitoring account administration for connected brokers, portfolio reconciliation
- Cash flow and trade reconciliation with trading Partners
- NAV reconciliation/fund price checks for fund portfolios, valuing assets, provisions and deferrals
- Monitoring and approval of OTC transaction confirmations to counterparties
- Interface management for custodian banks, fund accounting, paying agents and transfer agents as well as portfolio management and transaction counterparties
- Assisting with the development of internal IT projects in collaboration with Financial Engineering, independent programming if skilled in VBA
- Collateral management
In addition to the daily responsibilities in the above-mentioned processes, the intern will gain interesting insight into a fund manager's portfolio operations and portfolio management activities.
- You are in the latter stages of your university degree in business Administration
- You have an in-depth interest in current capital market events and common asset management products
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, ideally also Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming skills
- You are a reliable and independent worker
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Fluent English at business level (written and spoken skills)
You can look forward to an interesting, challenging and responsible role in which you can become familiar with and help shape the entire portfolio of a management company. Good career development opportunities in an innovative, dynamically growing company and our open enterprise culture offer recognition for your results.
We look forward to receiving your application, including CV, by e-mail – please include the keyword "Middle Office Operations".
In case of an application, please consider that we will keep or electronically file individual-related data until closure of the application process. For comprehensive information on the topic of data protection, please consult our data protection declaration and data protection declaration for applicants.