Portfolio Management – Equity (m/f/d)
From December or later | Munich
We are looking for highly motivated interns with a keen sense of quality who would like to join our creative and inspiring team to work towards the best possible solutions and products.
- Supporting the portfolio managers in the development and implementation of quantitative investment strategies
- Developing tools for improving reporting (internal/external)
- Backtesting equity strategies including options-based hedging
- Evaluating diverse datasets (market data, ESG criteria, market sentiment etc.)
- Implementing and evaluating various allocation methods
- Preparing the results for institutional clients
You will also have the opportunity to gain BloombergTM professional certification.
- You are in the later stages of your university degree in the area of mathematical finance or science (mathematics, physics, business studies with a mathematical finance focus)
- You have very good programming skills in Matlab, R or similar, Microsoft Office skills including Visual Basic
- You have an in-depth interest in current capital market events and common asset management products
- You are a reliable and independent worker
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills
You can look forward to an interesting, challenging and responsible role in which you can become familiar with and help shape the entire portfolio of a management company. Good career development opportunities in an innovative, dynamically growing company and our open enterprise culture offer recognition for your results.
We look forward to receiving your application, including CV, by e-mail – please include the keyword "Equity".
In case of an application, please consider that we will keep or electronically file individual-related data until closure of the application process. For comprehensive information on the topic of data protection, please consult our data protection declaration and data protection declaration for applicants.