Structured Investment Management – Overlay Portfolio Manager
Immediately | Munich
We are looking for highly motivated employees with exceptional quality standards to join our creative, dynamic and stimulating team and work with us toward achieving the best possible solutions and projects.
- Development and implementation of rules-based currency and interest overlay strategies (e.g. FX hedging)
- Execution/trading of currency and interest instruments/derivatives (listed and OTC)
- Integration of external trading platforms and brokers/counterparties
- Preparation and presentation of value development and market analysis data including attribution and contribution
- Development of tools for trading interfaces such as databases and position management Systems
- Development of internal and external reporting tools
- Degree relating to financial mathematics or natural sciences (mathematics, information science, physics, business with emphasis on finance mathematics)
- At least five years' experience in trading structured currency and interest instruments of an (investment) bank (FICC unit)
- Detailed understanding of (movement) sensitivities of currency and interest instruments such as interest rate swaps, cross currency swaps, FX forwards and FX futures
- Keen interest in the current capital market situation and popular asset management products
- Good programming skills in Matlab, R or comparable
- Very good Microsoft Office skills including Visual Basic
- Desire to continually improve and enhance processes
- Reliable, self-motivated working style
- Strong team and communication skills, personal responsibility, self-initiative and willingness to perform
- Business fluent in German and English
What we offer
You can look forward to an interesting, challenging and responsible role in which you can become familiar with and help shape the entire portfolio of a management company together with the asset-management value chain and participate in portfolio management. Good career development opportunities in an innovative, dynamically growing company and our open enterprise culture offer recognition for your results, which is also reflected in performance-appropriate compensation.
If so, please send us your detailed application, including your possible starting date and salary expectations, to the address below:
Assenagon Asset Management S.A.
Phone +49 89 519966-310