Volatility Portfolio Manager
Immediately | Munich
We are looking for employees that strive to contribute their enthusiasm and high motivation to our creative and dynamic team in order to produce the best solutions for our clients.
Your Responsibilities and Training Area
- Supporting the portfolio managers in the daily management of a large volatility Portfolio
- Developing passively managed volatility strategies (e.g. dispersion trading)
- Growing the IT infrastructure around this newly developed set of strategies (e.g. evaluation of volatility swap models, development of back-testing engines, database enrichment)
- Participating to the complete value chain when creating a new fund (e.g. marketing, client presentations, assessment
of regulatory requirements)
- You completed your university degree in the area of mathematical finance or science (e.g. mathematics, physics,
computer science, business studies with a mathematical finance Focus)
- You have good programming skills (e.g. Matlab, VBA)
- You have strong interest in capital markets and a particular focus on asset management products
- You have already gathered practical experience through internships on a trading desk
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills
- You are highly proficient in English
- You ideally have a trading license (e.g. Eurex, Xetra)
Expect to be part of an interesting and challenging professional environment that provides you with the opportunity to assume responsibility and be an integral part of the value chain of a leading asset management company. Your continued education is paramount to us. Your success and contribution within an innovative, open-minded and dynamically growing company will be adequately remunerated.
Please submit your application documents and state your possible start date and salary expectations.
Assenagon Asset Management S.A.
Phone +49 89 519966-310