Volatility Portfolio Manager
Immediately | Munich
We are looking for highly motivated employees with exceptional quality standards to join our creative, dynamic and stimulating team and work with us toward achieving the best possible solutions and projects.
- Supporting the portfolio managers in the daily management of a large volatility portfolio
- Developing passively managed volatility strategies (e.g. dispersion trading)
- Growing the IT infrastructure around this newly developed set of strategies (e.g. evaluation of volatility swap models, development of back-testing engines, database enrichment)
- Participating to the complete value chain when creating a new fund (e.g. marketing, client presentations, assessment
of regulatory requirements)
- You completed your university degree in the area of mathematical finance or science (e.g. mathematics, physics,
computer science, business studies with a mathematical finance focus)
- You have good programming skills (e.g. Matlab, VBA)
- You have strong interest in capital markets and a particular focus on asset management products
- You have already gathered practical experience through internships on a trading desk
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills
- You are highly proficient in English
- You ideally have a trading license (e.g. Eurex, Xetra)
What we offer
You can look forward to an interesting, challenging and responsible role in which you can become familiar with and help shape the entire portfolio of a management company. Good career development opportunities in an innovative, dynamically growing company and our open enterprise culture offer recognition for your results, which is also reflected in performance-appropriate compensation.
If so, please send us your detailed application, including your possible starting date and salary expectations, to the address below:
Assenagon Asset Management S.A.
Phone +49 89 519966-310