From October 2017 | Munich
We are looking for highly motivated interns with a keen sense of quality who would like to join our creative and inspiring team to work towards the best possible solutions and products.
Your responsibilities and training area
- Implementing mathematical finance models
- Further developing and testing trading and risk management tools
- Assistance in daily reporting processes
- Market and master data maintenance
- You are in the later stages of your university degree in the area of mathematical finance or science (mathematics, business studies with a business mathematical finance focus)
- You have very good programming skills in Matlab, R or similar, Microsoft Office skills including Visual Basic
- You are very interested in current capital market events
- You are a reliable and independent worker
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills
We look forward to receiving your application, including CV, by e-mail:
Assenagon Asset Management S.A.
Phone +49 89 519966-310