From September 2017 | Frankfurt
We are looking for highly motivated interns with a keen sense of quality who would like to join our creative and inspiring team to work towards the best possible solutions and products.
Your responsibilities and training area
- Creating professional presentations (PowerPoint)
- Supporting the portfolio managers in their daily trading processes
- Creating and evaluating quantitative analyses
- Assisting with the regular reporting processes
You will also have the opportunity to gain BloombergTM professional certification. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to write your thesis at our company.
- You are in the latter stages of your university degree in the area of mathematical finance or science (mathematics, IT, business studies/economics with a mathematical finance focus)
- You have very good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- A great affinity for IT systems and good programming skills in Matlab or similar are an advantage
- You have practical programming experience in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- You have a strong interest in current capital market events and common asset management products
- You are a reliable and independent worker
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills
We look forward to receiving your application, including CV, by e-mail – please include the keyword "Multi Asset":
Assenagon Asset Management S.A.
Phone +49 89 519966-310