Immediately | Munich
We are looking for highly motivated interns with a keen sense of quality who would like to join our creative and inspiring team to work towards the best possible solutions and products.
Your responsibilities and training area
- Creating portfolio and attribution analyses
- Supporting the portfolio managers in their daily trading processes
- Evaluating and analysing quantitative fund/risk metrics
- Further developing and testing trading tools
- Assisting with the regular reporting processes
You will also have the opportunity to gain BloombergTM professional certification.
- You are in the latter stages of your university degree in the area of mathematical finance or science
(mathematics, IT, business studies/economics with a mathematical finance focus)
- You have great affinity for IT systems and good programming skills in Matlab or similar
- You have very good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- You have practical programming experience in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- You have an interest in current capital market events and common asset management products
- You are a reliable and independent worker
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills
We look forward to receiving your application, including CV, by e-mail – please include the keyword "SIM":
Assenagon Asset Management S.A.
Phone +49 89 519966-310