Structured Investment Operations
Immediately | Luxembourg
We are looking for highly motivated interns with a keen sense of quality who would like to join our creative and inspiring team to work towards the best possible solutions and products.
Your responsibilities and training area
- Portfolio management in the IT systems of the parties involved: monitoring the timely settlement of all transactions, monitoring and booking changes in capital/interest rates/dividends, monitoring account administration for connected brokers, portfolio reconciliation
- Cash flow and trade reconciliation with trading partners
- NAV reconciliation/fund price checks for fund portfolios, valuing assets, provisions and deferrals
- Monitoring and approval of OTC transaction confirmations to counterparties
- Interface management for custodian banks, fund accounting, paying agents and transfer agents as well as portfolio management and transaction counterparties
- Assisting with the development of internal IT projects in collaboration with Financial Engineering; independent programming if skilled in VBA
- Collateral management
In addition to the daily responsibilities in the above-mentioned processes, the intern will gain interesting insight into a fund manager's portfolio operations and Portfolio management activities.
- You are in the latter stages of your university degree in business administration
- You have an in-depth interest in current capital market events and common asset management products
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel; ideally also Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming skills
- You are a reliable and independent worker
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Fluent English at business level (written and spoken skills)
We look forward to receiving your application, including CV, by e-mail – please include the keyword "SIO".
Assenagon Asset Management S.A.
1736 Senningerberg, Luxembourg
Phone +352 27049-100