Product Management (Structuring)
From March 2018 | Munich
We are looking for highly motivated interns with a keen sense of quality who would like to join our creative and inspiring team to work towards the best possible solutions and products.
Your responsibilities and training area
- Contributing to multiple aspects surrounding the creation of new financial instruments or fund products. You will work with all relevant departments (e.g. Portfolio Management, Financial Engineering, Risk Management and Sales) to realise innovative investment solutions for our Clients
- Supporting fund mandates for well-known investment banks and asset managers
- Researching customer enquiries
- Processing requests for proposals and due diligence queries
- Working on project management and reporting processes
- In-house consulting on new regulatory requirements
- Identifying the main provisions on own initiative
- Analysis of the effects on fund performance, processes and contracts with the respective teams
- Presentation of results and support for implementation actions
- Advanced stage in a business- or economics-related degree course (business, economics, business law, business engineering or business IT, financial mathematics or related course of study
- Keen perception, high quality standards, excellent grades
- Extremely reliable working habits and independent analysis of complex interrelations
- Exceptional team and communication skills
- Interest in the design of asset management products and processes
- Very good Microsoft Office skills Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in the financial services industry or consultancy an Advantage
- Knowledge of investment regulatory/tax law, banking regulation, Solvency II or project and process management an advantage
We look forward to receiving your application, including CV, by e-mail – please include the keyword "Product Management".
Assenagon Asset Management S.A.
Phone +49 89 519966-312