Immediately | Luxembourg
We are looking for highly motivated interns with a keen sense of quality who would like to join our creative and inspiring team to work towards the best possible solutions and products.
Your responsibilities and training area
- Helping to draw up and review national and international contracts
- Preparing legal statements in the areas of company, investment, tax and supervisory law
- Supporting the development of legal set-ups
- Researching national and international issues
- Cooperation in conducting requests and proceedings, e.g. with supervisory authorities
- Successfully completed First State Exam in law. Possible focus on company, tax, European and/or securities law
- Strong interest in working in the financial sector
- Basic theoretical knowledge of business issues, preferably reinforced by previous internships
- Able to work independently and with clear goals, committed and with strong teamwork and communication skills
- Very good command of English
- Good knowledge of the standard MS Office applications
What we offer
Take advantage of a career opportunity in a dynamic and growing investment company. Learn on the job, make contacts with internationally experienced colleagues and put yourself forward for a full-time job after your internship.
Please note that the contractual documents are in German language only.
We look forward to receiving your application, including CV, by e-mail:
Assenagon Asset Management S.A.
1736 Senningerberg, Luxembourg
Phone +352 27049-100